VIPKID UNIT ASSESSMENTS (LESSON 6 &12)
Unit Assessments are an important part of the student’s learning progress; let’s help you get familiar with some smart tips!
Unit Assessments are far easier that you think, especially with these handy tips.
• Whoa, 45 slides? Breathe!! Half of them are filler game slides.
• When you enter a class for an assessment, click on the “Feedback” button in the top right corner. Then click the arrow. This minimizes the feedback form so that you can fill it out as you go.
• Always click save before leaving the class or your work will be lost!
• You must wait until after the 30-minute mark to submit an assessment.
• If your student did not bring a project, try to save some time at the end for them to complete it orally or on the blank slide. If you cannot, mark the lowest score for the project. (Scoring this is up to your discretion whether you give a 2 or a 1 for work completed in class)
• Be mindful of your time so you can finish all of the questions. If you do not finish all of the questions, mark them as a 0 and leave a note in the parent feedback about this.